Wintika is a licensed online gambling operation that offers a multitude of gambling options and supports various payment methods. It can be distinguished from other online gambling sites with its party-like theme.
This online casino offers an extensive collection of games from a number of reputable online gaming software providers. It also offers a number of bonuses and promotions with reasonable wagering requirements. It offers most of the things leading online casinos that support bitcoin betting are able to offer, including an affiliate program. It’s just unfortunate that Wintika is not available to a number of major online gambling markets (more on this below).
Find out for yourself if this online BTC gambling site is a good option for you to consider with the help of our in-depth Wintika review.
Buggy Account Registration
Wintika’s account registration form asks for three columns of information: personal, contact, and account information. This form is longer than the usual forms of many bitcoin betting sites we have already reviewed. It asks for a player’s complete name, birthdate, gender, email address, address, postal code, phone number, username, and password. It took us around a minute to complete and submit the form.
Registering for an account with Wintika, however, wasn’t that quick and easy for us. The first time we tried loading the account registration page, we saw nothing but a blank black page. We had to restart our computer to address the issue. Then, as we got to access the registration form, fill it out, and submit it, there was no prompt or indicator as to whether or not we were able to have our account successfully created. The registration notification email went to our spam box so we had no idea if we really had an account created. We only knew that our registration successfully went through when we were able to log in using the username and password we registered.
Accounts need to be verified before withdrawals can be allowed.
The Wintika account dashboard is intuitive and offers a number of useful functions. It allows the editing of profile details except for the name, gender, birth date, and email address. Anyway, if you used a fictitious name during the registration, we suggest that you contact the support staff to implement the necessary corrections as soon as possible. Wintika’s Terms and Conditions consider it a violation registering with false or misleading account information. The violation can lead to the termination of the account or the balance therein.
Wintika’s account dashboard also comes with a messaging system. It’s not just an inbox like the one on the dashboard of Rivalo. This messaging system enables the sending of messages to Wintika’s helpdesk. To send a message, you just have to click on the green Add Question button.
Moreover, Wintika features functions for preventing possible gambling addiction. These are the Limit My Payments and Party Carefully tabs. The Limit My Payments tab provides options for self-imposing limits on deposits, withdrawals, cash flow, wager, and losses. The Party Carefully tab enables the setting of a session time limit for all games. With it, you can put up a maximum session time to help control your gambling habits (from 30 minutes to 250 minutes). Also, it provides the option for self-imposed account blocking or self-exclusion.
The Gambling Options (Games) on Wintika
Wintika features hundreds of casino games divided into the following categories (or directories, as referred to in the site): Casino, Lounge, Mixes, Dealer, Dance Hall, and Hits. We found a total of 879 games on the site (combined number of games from the different directories).
- The Casino directory has 168 games. These include varieties of baccarat, blackjack, roulette, slots, poker, video poker, scratch cards, keno, and various table games.
- The Lounge directory has 378 games. The games here are mostly similar to the ones in the Casino directory, only with greater variety. The Lounge directory notably has more Arcade games, more varieties of bingo in particular.
- The Mixes directory, on the other hand, features 27 games, all of which are slots or reels.
- The Dealer directory, which is basically devoted to live dealer games, has 2 sets of games. The first set has 12 live game tables, which are different varieties of live roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat, and live poker. The second set has 8 live games in the following categories: live baccarat, sicbo, roulette, blackjack, and Casino Hold’em.
- The Dance Hall or Vegas directory, which interestingly only appears as the Dealer directory is opened, features 156 games. The types of games available here are similar to the ones offered in the first two directories.
- The Hits directory offers 130 games with American Roulette and several slots or reels as the most popular games in the collection.
The games are neatly presented in their respective categories. There’s a search bar available to conveniently find the games you might be interested in playing. Unlike the game search bars we have encountered in the recent online casinos we reviewed, this search bar seems to be doing a good job. It does not limit its search to the words in the title of the games. The games have apparently been tagged properly that results appear even if the keyword you use does not appear on the title of the games. Just be sure to wait a little for the results to appear. They don’t instantly show up and the games you may see on the results page are the games that are loaded by default.
Game graphics and overall aesthetics on Wintika are good to great. When it comes to game loading time, we can say in this Wintika review that it’s around average.
All of the games have their respective Play for Now (Real Money) and Play Demo versions. Since bitcoins are accepted on this site, we can consider that Wintika as a free bitcoin casino. You can play the games for free (demo version) but if you want to win prizes using bitcoins, you can always deposit bitcoins and go for the Play Now option of the games.
Wintika Game Software and Fairness
The games on Wintika are supplied by Net Entertainment (Netent), Microgaming (Quickfire), GamesOS, and Playson. The games are not being promoted as provably fair games. However, since the game software providers mentioned here are some of the most popular names in the online gaming industry, we are not that keen on casting doubts regarding their fairness. Besides, Wintika claims that their games have been tested by iTech Labs, an independent company that focuses on the testing of gaming and wagering devices.
Wintika Is Mobile-Friendly
Wintika has a mobile-friendly website. The games are similarly mobile-friendly. They automatically adjust to the display size of the device used to load them. There are no dedicated apps for playing the games on iOS, Android, or Windows mobile devices. However, this should not be considered a drawback. The mobile-friendly site does well enough in providing a good bitcoin mobile casino experience.
Currencies, Deposits, and Withdrawals
Wintika uses the following currencies: euro (EUR), Canadian dollar (CAD), Australian dollar (AUS dollar), Danish krone (DKK), Norwegian krone (NOK), British pound (GBP), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Swedish krona (SEK), and US dollar (USD).
Bitcoins (BTC) is not used as a currency in the games but is an accepted deposit method. Bitcoins are just converted to their fiat currency equivalent.
Deposits can be doin through Skrill, Neteller, bank wire, Visa and MasterCard credit cards, bitcoins, Qiwi, Trustly, iDeal, MB, PaySafeCard, and Finnish ebank. All of these deposit methods require a minimum deposit of 10 EUR/USD/GBP. Except for the bank wire method that takes up to 7 days, all these methods provide instant deposits. There are no fees charged for all deposit methods.
When it comes to withdrawals, there are only three options available. These are Skrill, Neteller, and bank wire. The first two take up to 3 days to process while the bank wire option takes up to 5 days. A minimum of 25 EUR/USD/GBP is required for a withdrawal to be processed.
Wintika’s website has an excellently prepared table that summarizes these deposit and withdrawal methods. A screenshot of which is presented below:
Wintika Bonuses and Promotions
At the time we did this Wintika review, the following bonuses were being offered:
- 200%-300% First Deposit Bonus + up to 150 Free Spins. A minimum deposit of 10 EUR/USD/GBP gets a 200% bonus of up to 50 EUR/USD/GBP with a 30x wagering requirement, and is applicable only on the Hits directory. For deposits of at least 25 EUR/USD/GBP, the bonus is 300% of up to 300 EUR/USD/GBP with 20 free spins on the game Neon Staxx and 50 free spins on Starburst. Wagering requirement for this 300% bonus is 35x.
- 300% Midroller Bonus of up to 300 EUR/USD/GBP. This is actually the same as the 300% First Deposit Bonus mentioned above. We’re just writing it in a separate bullet to emphasize that the 300% First Deposit Bonus may also be availed as a midroller reload bonus. Since bitcoins are accepted on this site, this bonus can also be considered as a bitcoin casino reload bonus.
- VIP Zone Reload Bonuses. These are bonuses offered to players via newsletters. The details of which are presented on the newsletters. These details vary so we can’t write a specific percentage of the deposit or the amount of no deposit bonus (if applicable) for this bonus.
- Infinite 20% Cashback of up to 1,000 EUR/USD/GBP per week. This is a loss refund program applicable to the Dance Hall directory. Bear in mind though that this bonus cannot be availed simultaneously with other bonuses. If you request for a cashback, your other pending bonuses will automatically be forfeited. There is no wagering requirement for the cashback program.
Wintika VIP and Affiliate Programs
Wintika has its so-called VIP Zone that offers rewards, services, and promotions. These include 15 spins in Gonzo Quest, 30 spins in Aliens, and a 150% First Deposit Bonus of up to 100 EUR/USD/GBP in the Casino directory.
Wintika also has an affiliate program that offers flexible commissions with fast monthly payments. You need to sign up separately for an affiliate account.
Countries Served and Site Languages
Based on the site’s Terms and Conditions page, Wintika does not serve players in the following countries: the United States, United Kingdom, the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Latvia, and France. Unfortunately, Wintika is a non-US online casino. Also, there are countries that are restricted from accessing certain games in specific “directories” (the Casino, Dance Hall, Lounge, and Dealer directories in the Games page). Please see Section 8 of the Terms and Conditions of Wintika for more details on these country-restricted “directories.”
To better serve its diversity of players, Wintika is available in five languages, namely English, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, and German.
Wintika Customer Support
Support on Wintika is provided through email only. You can contact the helpdesk through the account dashboard’s messaging system (the Inbox link on the top part of the site) or by sending an email directly to Wintike through the following addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Despite being a relatively large online casino, Wintika does not have social media accounts. It also does not have a Bitcointalk.org thread.
Wintika License, Regulation, Security, and Anonymity
Wintika is an online gambling operation owned and operated by HighWeb Ventures N.V., a company registered with the government of Curacao under registration # 125776. The site’s financial transactions are handled by Highweb Services Limited of Ioanni Stylianou 6, 2nd floor, office 202, Nicosia, Cyprus. The gaming activities of the site are regulated under sublicense # 8048-H1409440 as issued by Curacao eGaming.
Wintika has reliable security measures in place, from 256-bit SSL encryption to the KYC (Know Your Client) policy designed to avoid fraudulent activities. It’s just unfortunate that the security measures are implemented at the expense of anonymity. Wintika cannot be considered an anonymous bitcoin casino. Even if you play using bitcoins only, it’s highly likely that your identity would still have to be verified as you request for a withdrawal.
Wintika Notes and Links
Wintika is an attractive option for online gambling. The extensive collections of games it has is something not every other online casino can offer. It is a licensed online casino that supports various deposit methods, including bitcoins. It’s just a letdown that the bonuses don’t apply to all of the games available.
To quickly get acquainted with the site, be sure to read the site’s Terms and Conditions and go over the FAQ page. Most of the things you need to know about Wintika are presented on these pages.
Pros and Cons
- Extensive collection of casino games available
- Mobile-friendly website and games
- Licensed online bitcoin casino
- Multiple deposit methods supported, with no fees charged (except for the bank wire option)
- Does not accept US and UK players
- No live chat support
- Deposit bonuses are only applicable to the Hits directory.
- The Cashback program is only applicable to the Dance Hall directory