No, it’s not Vulkan Gamez, VulkanoGames Club, or MyBestVulkan. This online casino’s official name is Vulkan Casino. We made sure to ask customer support about this. It was confusing seeing different names and URLs for just one site.
Actually, if it wasn’t for the responsive and accommodating live chat support, we would have decided to drop this site from our list of online bitcoin casinos to review. We found a number of things that somehow made us think that the site is not trustworthy. For one, it has several URLs. It also uses multiple names. It’s not easy to trust a site especially when it immediately opens a page that asks you to log in.
It’s good that the Vulkan Casino live chat support staff quickly addressed our concerns. We had to make sure that the site can be considered a bitcoin gambling site. We also had to get the assurance that the different URLs we have encountered are not fake addresses intended for phishing. Obviously, we were satisfied with the answers we got from the live chat customer support representative so we are proceeding with this Vulkan Casino review.
Lightning Fast Account Registration
To start this Vulkan Casino review, we immediately signed up for an account. The process was notably fast. In fact, it’s one of the fastest we have encountered. The account registration form only asks for a username and password. There is no email verification required. We were automatically logged into our account right after the Register Me button was clicked.
There’s also the option to instantly log in using an already existing online account. These accounts are Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Yandex, Ok.ru (Odnoklassniki), and VK (European online social networking service).
The Vulkan Casino account dashboard has a lot of features. Aside from enabling the editing of the player profile, it also has a messaging, game history, and the ability to upload documents. The messaging system of the Vulkan Casino account dashboard, by the way, is not just for receiving messages. It can actually send messages. You can find an online email-sending form here. We’re just a little confused with this email-sending form, though, because it allows you to enter an email address in the “To” field. The problem here is that Vulkan Casino does not present its email address on the site. We tried looking for it but there appears to be none on the site.
The Vulkan Casino Games
The games on Vulkan Casino are presented according to the following categories: Popular, Novomatic, Igrosoft, Novamatic Delux, Others, and Casino Games. We’re not sure if this is a sensible way of presenting games. We would have preferred it if the games are presented according to game type.
- There are 33 games under Novomatic, all of which are slots.
- There are 15 Igrosoft games available. They are also slot games.
- The Novomatic Deluxe category has 12 games.
- The Others category has 15 games, all of which are also slots.
- There are 12 games under the Casino Games category. These include Blackjack, Deuces Wild, Oasis Poker, Joker Poker, European Roulette, American Roulette, Joker Wild, Caribbean Poker, and Three Card Poker.
That’s a total of 87 games on Vulkan Casino. According the site’s FAQ page, more games are expected to be added. The list of games available will grow over time.
The games have their respective pages that show their betting details, max factor, and details regarding the availability of free spins. They all have Play for Money and Play for Coin versions. These are basically the Play for Real and Play for Fun versions, in the words of other online casinos. All players get 2,000 coins to be used in the Play for Coins version of the games. These coins are not convertible to cash.
Game loading time is around average. If you play through the Play for Coins option, you will encounter in-page pop-ups that will try to convince you to play the Play for Money mode. These pop-ups disrupt the loading time of a game.
The games appear to be very sensitive to Internet connectivity. We have frequently encountered the prompt shown in the image below:
The problem with this prompt is that every time it appears, it no longer goes away. This prompt stays even if you no longer have problems with your Internet connection. Sometimes we even doubt if our connection was really disrupted. This prompt, at times, emerges randomly. It appeared even if we did not have Internet connection issues with the other programs we were running while doing this Vulkan Casino review. We were only able to return to the game by reloading the page, defying the instruction on the prompt not to reload the page because the connection will supposedly be restored automatically.
Vulkan Casino Game Software and Fairness
The games on Vulkan Casino are supplied by Novomatic and Igrosoft. The games are in Flash. According to the site’s FAQ page, the games are best played on Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Internet Explorer 9.0.
The games are provably fair. On the top portion of the games, there are buttons for testing the fairness of the results. A key is generated before each new game round. Just click on the the Help button for the instructions on how to do the test.
Vulkan Casino Is Mobile-Friendly
Vulkan Casino is mobile-friendly. It’s not because it has a responsive web design but because the site has a separate mobile version (m.vulkan-gamez.com). You just have to replace the “www” part of the URL with “m” in case your mobile web browser does not automatically load the mobile-friendly version of the site.
This online casino does not have mobile apps for iOS, Android, or Windows devices. This is not a drawback, though, since the mobile-friendly website adequately provides a good mobile gaming experience. It may even be better since, with it, there’s no more need to download an app. There’s also no need to update anything.
Currencies, Deposits, and Withdrawals
The currency used on Vulkan Casino is US dollar (USD). However, other currencies, including bitcoins, are accepted when making deposits. They are just automatically converted to USD.
There is a long list of deposit methods supported. These include Beeline, Megafon, MTC, Visa and MasterCard credit cards, WebMoney, Yandex.Money, Moneta.ru, W1, Skrill Moneybookers, Alpha-Click, Sberbank Online, Okpay, Bitcoin, Interkassa, Neteller, Okpay Visa/MasterCard, Payeer, Perfect Money, EXMO, Advcash, and cash terminals for players in Russia.
Bitcoin is arguably the best deposit method here because of its low minimum deposit requirement of only 1.00 USD and relatively high maximum deposit amount of 5,000 USD. Other payment options have significantly lower maximum limits at 30,000 RUB or less than 470 USD.
For withdrawals, the options available are Visa and MasterCard credit cards, WebMoney, Yandex.Money, Qiwi, Moneta.ru, Skrill Moneybookers, Okpay, and Neteller. Since there is no option for bitcoin withdrawals, obviously, you will only be able to get your winnings through the options mentioned here in USD. All of these withdrawal methods have the same minimum and maximum limits, at 5 USD and 300 USD respectively.
You may notice that there’s a tab called “Buy Virtual Currency” beside the “Depositing” tab. This is where you can get more coins. If you have already consumed the 2,000 coins you initially had, you can buy more through this tab. This does not mean, though, that that coins can be converted to real money or can be used for playing the real money version of the games. The coins remain as virtual currency or play money.
Vulkan Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Vulkan Casino offers a good number of bonuses and promotions. They are as follows:
- Up to 300% First Deposit Bonus of up to 1,500 USD. The site states that the maximum bonus is 2,000 USD. We think this is the total of the deposited amount and the bonus. The bonus rate for 10 USD to 25 USD deposits is 200%, which means that the maximum bonus is 50 USD and the sum of the deposited amount and the bonus is 75 USD (which is what is stated as the maximum bonus on the site). For deposits 25 USD to 100 USD, the bonus percentage is 250%. The maximum 300% bonus percentage applies to deposits from 100 USD to 500 USD. The wagering requirement for these three first deposit bonuses are 50x, 45x, and 40x respectively.
- 100% Birthday Bonus + 5 USD to 50 USD No Deposit Bonus. This bonus is given to players who are celebrating their birthdays on a particular day. The no deposit bonus depends on the sum of bets accumulated by a player. The 100% Birthday Bonus applies to deposits above 10 USD made during the day (the player’s birthday).
- 5 USD No Deposit Bonus for Personal Profile Filling. If you confirm your email address, you can get a 5 USD no deposit bonus using the code ACTIVATION5.
- Up to 100% Bonus for Every Deposit. This bonus starts at 15% and eventually increases to 100% depending on the classification of a player. There are three classifications on the site: Visitor (15%), Potential Millionaire (20%), and Slot Guru (30%). The wagering requirements are 30x, 25x, and 15x respectively.
- 100% Friend’s Bonus. This is essentially a referral or affiliate commission. You need to contact the support team to be able to avail of this bonus. Wagering requirement is 40x and should be completed within 14 days.
- 20% Electronic Deposit Bonus. This bonus is granted on top of the standard deposit bonuses mentioned earlier. It is applicable to the following deposit methods: WebMoney, Yandex.Money, and Qiwi. Wagering requirement is 30x.
- 200% Bonus on SMS Deposit. Wagering requirement is 30x.
- 50% Friday Bonus + 15% Loss Back. On Fridays, you can get 50% bonus for any deposit you make along with a 15% return on the money you lost since the last time were able to complete a payout. Wagering requirement is 30x.
- Up to 200% Reload Bonus of up to 200 USD. This bonus depends on the amount you’ve lost during the week (for the weekdays only). Please see the Bonuses section of Vulkan Casino for the complete details of this reload bonus.
There are several other bonuses and promotions offered by Vulkan Casino. However, they are not always available. To be updated with the available bonuses and promotions for a particular week or month, just head to the Bonuses and Promotions pages of the site.
Points and Rewards System
Vulkan Casino provides Player’s Points for active players on the site. A point is earned for every 2.25 USD bet on slot games. The accumulated points can then be used to redeem real money. The table below summarizes the mechanics of this points and rewards system.
Vulkan Casino Player Support
As mentioned earlier, the email address to reach Vulkan Casino is not published on the site. The only way to contact Vulkan Casino is through the live chat facility. It is available through the Live Help button on the homepage and in some other pages like the FAQ page. It provides quick responses and is available 24/7.
UPDATE: Apparently, the Vulkan Casino website is not searchable. We belatedly found the contact details of the site after going deeper into the site’s pages.
Vulkan Casino provides telephone support. The numbers to call are as follows:
This online casino also has an email address: email@example.com. Use this address if you want to use the email sending form in your Vulkan Casino account dashboard.
Countries Served and Site Languages
We contacted Vulkan Casino’s support staff via live chat to ask if the site accepts players from the United States. We were told that the site does accept US players. When we asked if there are restricted countries, the support staff could only say that they don’t have a list of banned countries. This does not mean, though, that players from all parts of the world are accepted. To be sure that you are eligible to play with real money on Vulkan Casino, we suggest contacting customer support via live chat first.
At least one other Vulkan Casino review we have seen online says that US players are not accepted on the site. However, our information that this gambling site accepts US players was obtained directly from the site’s live chat support staff so we maintain that this online casino serves players from the United States.
The Vulkan Casino website is only available in two languages: English and Russian.
Vulkan Casino License, Regulation, and Security
Vulkan Casino is a gambling site owned and operated by Twist Services Ltd., a Cyprus-based company with the following registered address: 135 Arch. Makarios III Avenue Emelle Building 4th Floor P.O. Box 51718, Limassol 3508. The site is licensed by the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority.
Vulkan Casino has a page dedicated to discussing the security and privacy measures it has in place. This online casino guarantees that player accounts and transactions are protected through a wide range of measures including 128-bit SSL encryption. The site also claims to regularly update the security technology it uses.
We need to mention in this Vulkan Casino review, though, that the site apparently does not have an automatic time out system. There were several instances when we had to postpone our review and hibernate our computer. When we returned, we found that we were still logged in. We were still able to access everything in the account. This does not make for a secure account. We wish Vulkan Casino can do something about it.
Important Notes and Links
Don’t be discouraged by the several spelling and grammar errors you will find on the site. They definitely don’t make the site less usable or the games less enjoyable. To be sure that you will not be lost as you try to get acquainted with Vulkan Casino, though, we recommend going over the site’s Terms (not linked in the homepage) and pages for Frequently Asked Questions, information on Bonuses and Promotions, and site News and Articles.
Pros and Cons
- Fast account registration and instant login through social media accounts
- Live chat and telephone support available
- US players accepted
- Multiple bonuses available
- No session timeout (Account remains accessible for a long period of time if you forget to log out.)
- Games no longer reconnect (unless you reload the page) if you encounter a temporary disconnection.
- Limited game variety. Most of the games are slots. There are also no live dealer games.