Offering hundreds of games, Vegas Crest Casino is a licensed online gambling operation registered under the laws of the Government of Curacao. It is a straightforward gambling site with a simple design and a guarantee that all of its games are fair and safe. It also brags of being one of the casinos with the quickest withdrawals in the industry.
Vegas Crest Casino is a bitcoin casino that accepts players from the United States. However, it has a quite long list of restricted countries. It does not accept players from many major online gambling markets including China, the United Kingdom, Russia, and various parts of the European Union. It supports a good number of currencies and payment methods, though.
The multitude of games offered by Vegas Crest Casino are from several reputable online gaming software providers. The games include a wide variety of video slots, table games, card games, and casual games. The games are not provably fair, but the casino assures player that they are safe and fair. In fact, the casino has multiple “seals of approval” and certification logos to highlight the fact that it is not an unscrupulous fly-by-night online gambling operation.
It’s worth pointing out that the password field in the account registration form requires passwords to contain at least one capital letter and should be alphanumeric. If you enter a password that does not comply with this requirement, you will not be allowed to proceed with the signup process.
It took us around 20 seconds to complete the account registration process. There was no email verification required. The account we registered was created instantly after completing and submitting the signup form. We were automatically logged in to our account after completing the signup process.
Vegas Crest Casino User Interface
Once you are logged in to your account, you will see the usual main navigation buttons appearing on the upper right corner of the site, replacing the prominent Log In and Register buttons. Click on your account name to go to your Profile page, the balance to go to your account balances, the My Account button to go to your comprehensive account dashboard, and Add Funds to make a deposit.
To update your account details, go to the Profile page. Here, you can add/modify your middle name, phone number, birth date, address, state/province, and ZIP code. You can no longer make changes on your username, first name, last name, gender, country, and email address. What you entered in these fields during account registration essentially become permanent. If you made mistakes, contact Support to help you introduce the necessary corrections.
If you want to change your password, go to your Profile page and scroll below to find the Change Password button. It’s also in the Profile page where you can tick/un-tick check boxes to opt in or out of newsletters, promotions, gifts and postcards, text messages from the casino, and bonuses.
The My Account page, as mentioned, is a comprehensive dashboard allowing you to access almost all of the features of your account. It has buttons for going to the page for verifying your identity, going to the Profile page, making a deposit, going to the Bank Accounts page, checking your balances, monitoring your account activity, viewing promo codes, tracking your comp points, making a payout request or withdrawal, uploading documents, sending feedback, and viewing your transaction report.
If there’s anything to complain about the user interface, it’s the responsiveness, especially when you browse for games. Browsing the game collections (in the grid, not the actual game launching) seems to be laggy.
Vegas Crest Casino Games
The casino’s hundreds of games (and growing) are grouped into the following categories: Video Slots, Table Games, Video Poker, Keno & Bingo, and Scratch Cards.
- Similar to most other online casinos, the Slots category has the most number of games. We found 665 of them at the time we did this review. There are progressive bonus slots, 3D slots, 5-reel slots, and 3-reel slots in the collection.
- The Table Games category had 18 games. These are mostly variants of blackjack, roulette, and poker. It also include baccarat, trumps, pai gow, and three card rummy.
- There were a total of 34 games in the Video Poker category. These include one-hand, four-hand, and ten-hand video poker.
- The Keno & Bingo category had 21 games.
- Lastly, the Scratch Cards category featured 11 games.
The games don’t have demo or Play for Fun options. You will have to make a deposit to be able to try the games.
As mentioned in the User Interface section above, browsing the All Games and Video Slots collections can be quite a hassle. The site seems to freeze as you scroll down and up.
Nevertheless, we did not encounter problems when playing the games. There’s nothing the complain about the graphics and audio. Some games look dated, but the aesthetics don’t significantly affect the gaming experience. Game loading time is around average, and sometimes faster than usual. When you click on the Play Now button, the game opens in a pop-up window.
Vegas Crest Casino Game Software and Fairness
The games featured on Vegas Crest Casino are from BetSoft, Booming Games, Rival, Concept Gaming, Endorphina, Mobilots, Saucify, GameArt, HitReels, Vista Gaming, and Xplosive. They are not provably fair but the casino guarantees that they have been certified fair by Gaming Testing Laboratories and TST Labs.
Is Vegas Crest Casino Mobile-Friendly?
You can play Vegas Crest Casino games on smartphones and other mobile devices. Since it is created with responsive web design, it automatically changes its layout to suit the display size of the device used to access it. You don’t have to click on on a link or toggle to switch to a mobile version.
The casino has no mobile app for Android or iOS, but this should not be an issue as browser-based gaming with Vegas Crest Casino is mostly an ok experience, except when it comes to going through the game collections.
Currencies Accepted and Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Vegas Crest Casino supports fiat currencies and bitcoins. It supports the US dollar (USD), euro (EUR), and British pounds (GBP). The currency you can use actually depends on the country you indicate when you sign up for an account.
Deposits can be made through debit/credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), Click Fundz, PayPal, and of course Bitcoin. You need to verify your identity before you can make a deposit.
Withdrawals or payout requests can be made in the same method you used for placing a deposit.
Bonuses, Promotions, and VIP Program
Vegas Crest Casino has numerous bonuses and promotions. Here’s a comprehensive list with some notes on them. Deposit bonuses have a wagering requirement of 99x the bonus amount.
- 2,500 USD Welcome Bonus Package. This bonus is divided into the following.
- 10 Free Spins on the slot game Luck: Charms & Clovers
- 200% First Deposit Bonus of UP to 1,000 USD plus 30 Free Spins on the game Pinocchio
- 300% Second Deposit Bonus of UP to 1,500 plus 60 free spins on the game Fruit Zen 3D Slot.
- Up to 200% Daily Bonuses. The Vegas Crest Casino Promotions page says this is a bonus given on all deposits, but it’s actually just a match bonus on all first deposits made every day.
- Get a match bonus of 75% for deposits between 25 USD to 100 USD.
- Get a match bonus of 100% for deposits higher than 100 USD but not more than 250 USD.
- Get a match bonus of 200% for deposits higher than 250 USD.
- Patrick’s Lucky Spin Tourney. March 15 to 17 tournament allowing players to win up to 500 USD.
- Monday Night Soccer. Soccer slot tournament held during Mondays.
- Free Spins Wednesdays. Middle of the week promotion offering 15 free spins on the game Legend of the Nile.
- Mardi Gras Tournament – March 5 to 7 slots tournament.
- Women’s Free Spins Weekend. International Women’s Day promo (March 8 to 10) offering up to 60 free spins.
- Bonus Bonanza Weekend. Get 25% extra deposit match bonus during weekends with this promo. Visit the Promotions page for the details on when the bonuses are made available.
- VIP Friday Tourneys. This is a VIP slot tournament promotion with up to 500 USD in guaranteed prizes.
- VIP – Get Double the Rewards. VIP players have the privilege of twice as much deposit match bonuses every day. This is the VIP version of the “Up to 200% Daily Bonuses” listed earlier. VIP players get 75% match bonus on the first two deposits (from 25 USD to 100 USD) for the day, 100% for the first two deposits higher than 100 but not more than 250, and 200% for the first two deposits higher than 1,000 USD. Additionally, VIP players get an automatic 25% match bonus on all other deposits every day.
To become a VIP player, you need to have made a minimum deposit of 1,000 USD in the previous month. Vegas Crest Casino’s staff will contact you to inform you once you achieve the VIP status.
- Loyalty Program. Obtain 1 casino point for every 1 USD wagered at table games and video poker games and 2 casino points for every 1 USD wagered on slots, keno, bingo, and scratch cards games. These casino points can be redeemed for cash at a rate of 1 USD for every 1,000 casino points.
- Referral Bonus. Earn a bonus of 25 USD for every player you refer to the casino. You can refer up to 20 players.
Does Vegas Crest Casino Accept US Players?
US players are welcome to play at Vegas Crest Casino. We verified this with the support staff. The United States is also one of the countries in the dropdown list in the Country field in the account signup form.
Still, Vegas Crest Casino has a long list of country restrictions. Players from the following countries and territories are not allowed to sign up for an account and play the real money games: Venezuela, Zimbabwe, São Tomé And Príncipe, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, South Sudan, Ghana, Gabon, Monaco, Central African Republic, Samoa, Bulgaria, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Swaziland, Russia, Western Sahara, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Senegal, El Salvador, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bouvet Island, Hungary, Honduras, Micronesia, Burundi, Lesotho, Czech Republic, Dominica, Romania, Christmas Island, Palau, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), United Kingdom, Belarus, Tunisia, Isle Of Man, Moldova, Guam, Timor-Leste, Sierra Leone, French Guiana, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Panama, Saint Martin (French Part), Montserrat, Antigua and Barbuda, Nicaragua, Montenegro, Tajikistan, Guatemala, Peru, Tokelau, Norfolk Island, Dominican Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Mayotte, Guadeloupe, Sint Maarten (Dutch Part), New Caledonia, Qatar, French Polynesia, Angola, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Burkina Faso, Laos, San Marino, Kiribati, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Cook Islands, Iraq, Jordan, Bhutan, Myanmar, Namibia, Andorra, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Somalia, Kenya, Niue, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Greenland, Cape Verde, Nagorno-Karabakh, Niger, Chad, Djibouti, Haiti, Thailand, Wallis and Futuna, Syria, Tuvalu, Aruba, Comoros, India, Zambia, French Southern Territories, North Korea, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Slovenia, Jamaica, Saint Barthélemy, Bhutan, Nauru, Lithuania, Israel, Armenia, Iran, Paraguay, Madagascar, Bolivia, Saint Helena, United Arab Emirates, Martinique, Libya, Aland Islands, Croatia, Turkmenistan, Macedonia, Mauritania,Afghanistan, Northern Mariana Islands, Mozambique, Liberia, Chile, Suriname, Maldives, Uganda, Guernsey, Spain, Slovakia, Ascension And Tristan Da Cunha, France, Jersey, Palestine, Kuwait, Cameroon, Togo, Turks and Caicos Islands, Albania, Equatorial Guinea, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sudan, Anguilla, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Yemen, Oman, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, Morocco, Serbia, Ukraine, Botswana, Kazakhstan, Congo, Indonesia, Brunei, Grenada, Guyana, Cambodia, Benin, Marshall Islands, Bahrain, Poland, Bonaire, Mali, American Samoa, Mauritius, Tonga, Estonia, Malaysia, Cuba, Kyrgyzstan, Réunion, Philippines, Pitcairn, Latvia, Georgia, Gambia, Eritrea, Tanzania, China, Malawi, Ecuador, Papua New Guinea, and Lebanon.
Policy on Anonymity, Privacy and Security
If you are thinking of gambling anonymously online with your bitcoins, Vegas Crest Casino is not going to the be the site for you. This casino has a policy of verifying players’ identity even before they are allowed to make deposits. Players will be asked to submit copies of a valid ID such as a passport or driver’s license and proof of residence (example: utility bill).
Players found to have submitted false or misleading information will lose their accounts or have their accounts suspended. Also, the accounts of those those who are founded to be not of legal age will be terminated.
When it comes to security, this casino employs SSL encryption, as evidenced by the “https” in the URL, to protect the data exchanged between the players and the Vegas Crest Casino servers. Also, the casino has a session timeout, which means accounts are automatically logged out after a period of inactivity (around 5 minutes).
Casino License and Regulation
Vegas Crest Casino says it is a licensed online casino operating pursuant to the laws of Curacao. As mentioned on its website, it is associated with Vista Gaming, an established player in the gambling industry since 1996. The casino also claims to have the recommendation of player advocacy websites. It proudly displays the NoDepositBonus.cc Seal of Approval, LCB Seal of Approval, USO Approved, Best US Casinos Approved Casinos, and Casino Bonus Club logos on its website.
Vegas Crest Casino Player Support
If you have inquiries or you need assistance, you can contact Vegas Crest Casino through email, live chat, or fax. For email support, send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want live chat support, click on the persistent red Support button on the lower right corner of the site. If you want to contact Vegas Crest Casino by fax, the number to dial is (00356) 2133 1804. Note: The faxes you send are charged as an international call by phone companies.
Support is available 24/7.
You may also contact Vegas Crest Casino through its official Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. The links are near the upper right corner of the site, just below the My Account and Add Funds buttons (or Log In and Register buttons if you are not signed in).
Pros and Cons
- Offers several hundreds of games
- Provides numerous bonuses and promotions
- Allows players to deposit and withdraw in bitcoins
- HIgh bonus wagering requirement (99x of the bonus amount)
- Not provably fair
- Several county restrictions (including UK, China, and Russia)