A distinctive online casino, Slots Village distinguishes itself with its prominently blue and yellow color scheme and minimalistic design. It is one of the longest-running online casinos having been in the business of web-based gambling since 1999. At present, it claims to have more than a million players from different countries around the world. Slots Village seeks to provide an extensive online gaming experience with customer satisfaction as top priority.
Slots Village offers more than 800 games. These are not provably fair games but since they are from reputable online gaming software providers, there is hardly any issue when it comes to the fairness of the game outcomes. To attract more players, the casino has numerous bonuses and promotions, including 15% weekly cash back and a VIP program.
This online casino does not serve players in the United States, but it is accessible to players in many other parts of the world. The site can be viewed in different languages and supports various currencies and payment methods. The casino automatically blocks players in restricted countries from signing up for an account, so there’s no risk of subsequently having your account terminated because you sign up from a country banned in the site.
To sign up for a Slots Village account, you need to fill out a form that asks for your first name, last name, email address, username, password, mobile number, and currency.
After submitting the filled out signup form, you have to verify your phone number. This serves as the account activation process. The casino will send a four-digit code to the number you entered during account registration. You must enter the code within five minutes. You will not be able to complete the registration process without going through the mobile phone verification step.
It only took us around 15 seconds to finish the signup process.
Slots Village Interface
Slots Village has a familiar user interface. It shouldn’t be difficult to figure things out. While the usual navigation buttons are links are not located on the top portion of the site, they are conspicuously presented on the left sidebar. Also, you can an Account icon and Deposit button on the top part of the site.
The games are neatly arranged in the middle of the casino’s website. There’s a search bar on top of the game gallery but it’s not that useful unless you are looking for games according to their specific titles. This search facility does not search for games based on their category or type. If you type in “slots,” for example, you will only see a couple of results even though there are actually hundreds of them in the casino’s collection. Nevertheless, you can sort the games displayed on the gallery according to the following filters: recommended, A-Z (alphabetical order), top games, and new games.
As a casino intended to serve players in different parts of the world, the Slots Village website can be viewed in five languages, namely English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish. The language toggle is on the footer part of the site.
Slots Village Games
Despite its name, Slots Village does not only offer slots games. It has several hundreds of games in the following categories: Slots, Live Casino, Classic Slot, Table Games, and Video Poker.
- The Slots category is a collection of video slot games. There were 633 of them in the casino’s collection at the time we did this Slots Village review.
- The Live Casino category had 9 games, namely SM Roulette 1, SM Baccarat 1, Baccarat 4, Baccarat 1, Baccarat 3, Roulette 2, Blackjack 1, Spanish Roulette, and SM Baccarat 2.
- The Classic Slots category featured 40 games.
- The Table Games category listed 52 games. These include several variants of roulette, blackjack, and baccarat.
- The Video Poker category featured 59 games including Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker, Deuces and Joker, Multihand Double Bonus, Double Double Bonus, Deuces Wild, Double Joker, Pyramid Aces, All American Video Poker, Jacks or Better, Pyramid Deuces Wild, Deuces and Jokers, Aces and Eights, Tens or Better, Three Card Rummy, Split Way Royal, Poker Pursuit, Cyberstud Poker, and Louisiana Double.
- The Bingo category presented 11 games, including 5 titles labeled “upcoming.”
- There’s a Races category (which was relatively new at the time we did this review), which is for sports betting.
- There are other games in Slots Village not listed under the major categories. These include keno/lottery, craps, and scratchcards.
Loading time for the games on Slots village is around average. Sometimes it can be a little slower than usual. The games have good graphics and audio, though. We did not encounter responsiveness issues once the games have fully loaded.
The games have “Try Now” buttons, which means you can play them without having to make a real money deposit. You can even play without logging in or signing up for an account.
Game Software and Fairness
The games on Slots Village are from several online gaming software providers including Pragmatic Play, BetSoft, Microgaming, Parlay, rival, IGT, Visionary iGaming, Vivo Gaming, and Habanero.
If you are looking for provably fair games, Slots Village is not going to be the best choice. It does not readily provide the HASH, server and client seeds, test widget, and other information needed to perform a provably fair game results testing.
Is Slots Village Mobile-Friendly?
Slots Village is a mobile-friendly online casino. You can enjoy it on your smartphone or tablet. You don’t have to do anything to go to a mobile version of the site. It automatically switches to a layout that is more suitable for mobile access.
Slots Village Supported Currencies and Payment Methods
Slots Village supports the following currencies: euro (EUR), US dollars (USD), Argentine peso (ARS), Canadian dollar (CAD), Australian dollar (AUD), Brazilian real (BRL), Tunisian dinar (TND), and South African rand (ZAR).
The supported deposit methods on Slots Village include Visa and MasterCard debit/credit cards, AstroPay Card, AstroPay Direct, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Flexepin, and PaysafeCard. The minimum deposit requirement is 10 USD and processing time is instant for all deposit methods. Except for the debit/credit card method, there are no fees imposed for making deposits.
When it comes to withdrawals, the methods available are ecoPayz, paper check, electronic check, and bank transfer. Only the ecoPayz method is for free and has an instant processing time. For bank wire, paper check (ATM check), and electronic check, the fees are 29 USD, 20 USD, and 10 USD (for 999 USD deposits or less) or 20 USD (for deposits 1,000 USD or higher) respectively. Bank transfer and check withdrawals are processed in 3 to 5 business days.
Bitcoin deposits are accepted on Slots Village. However, you need to contact support to assist you in depositing in BTCs. You will not be able to maintain your account balance and make withdrawals in bitcoins.
Slots Village Bonuses and Promotions
Numerous bonuses and promotions are available on Slots Village including deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and cash back.
- Welcome Package – These are match bonuses given up to the fifth deposit.
- 200% First Deposit Bonus of up to 2,000 USD
- 100% Second Deposit Bonus of up to 1,000 USD
- 100% Third Deposit Bonus of up to 1,000 USD
- 100% Fourth Deposit Bonus of up to 1,000 USD
- 175% Fifth Deposit Bonus of up to 1,750 USD
- Sign Up Free Spins – Slots Village offers free spins automatically credited to player accounts upon registration. This is a no deposit bonus available to everyone who has not claimed a no deposit bonus yet.
- Daily Bonuses – Slots Village offers match deposit bonuses in every day of the week.
- Magnificent Monday – 125% match bonus for deposits up to 49 USD, 150% for deposits ranging from 50 USD to 74 USD, 175% for deposits from 75 USD to 99 USD, 200% for deposits ranging from 100 USD to 199 USD, and 300% for deposits amounting to 200 USD or higher
- High Stakes Tuesday – 50% deposit match bonus for deposits between 50 USD to 74 USD, 75% for deposits between 75 USD to 99 USD, 150% for deposits between 100 USD to 199 USD, 200% for deposits between 200 USD to 499 USD, 250% for deposits between 500 USD to 999 USD, and 300% deposits amounting to 1,000 USD or higher.
- Wonderful Wednesday – 25% deposit match bonus for deposits up to 49 USD, 50% for deposits between 50 USD to 74 USD, 75% for deposits between 75 USD to 99 USD, 150% for deposits 100 USD to 199 USD, 200% for deposits 200 USD to 499 USD, and 250% for deposits amounting to 500 USD or more.
- High-Stakes Thursday – 25% deposit match bonus for deposits up to 49 USD, 50% for deposits between 50 USD to 74 USD, 75% for deposits between 75 USD to 99 USD, 150% for deposits 100 USD to 199 USD, 200% for deposits 200 USD to 499 USD, and 300% for deposits amounting to 1,000 USD or more.
- Full House Friday – 25% deposit match bonus for deposits up to 49 USD, 75% for deposits between 75 USD to 99 USD, 50% for deposits between 50 USD to 74 USD, 150% for deposits 100 USD to 199 USD, and 250% for deposits worth 200 USD or more.
- Super Saturday – 25% deposit match bonus for deposits up to 49 USD, 50% for deposits between 50 USD to 74 USD, 75% for deposits between 75 USD to 99 USD, 100% for deposits between 100 USD to 199 USD, 250% for deposits between 200 USD to 499 USD, 300% for deposits between 500 USD to 999 USD, and 350% for deposits amounting to 1,000 USD or more.
- Super Sunday – 25% deposit match bonus for deposits up to 49 USD, 50% for deposits between 50 USD to 74 USD, 75% for deposits between 75 USD to 99 USD, 150% for deposits 100 USD to 199 USD, and 250% for deposits amounting to 200 USD or more.
- Loyalty Cashback – This loyalty rewards program gives back 15% of all the deposits made by a player for a week. It is given every Monday to players who did not have approved withdrawals for the past week.
- Tournaments and Contests – In addition to the different bonuses, Slots Village also has a multitude of tournaments that provide opportunities to win big prizes as well as raffles and other other contests. The tournaments and contests vary so you have to check out the Promotions page for the details and updates.
- VIP Club – Slots Village has a six-level VIP club that grants various perks including special promotions, dedicated VIP customer support, and surprise anniversary and birthday gifts.
The wagering requirement for the deposit bonuses is 35x the sum of the amount deposited and the bonus obtained.
Does Slots Village Accept US Players?
Slots Village is a non-US casino. It also does not accept players from the following countries and territories: Singapore, American Samoa, Central African Republic, Curaçao, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Vanuatu, Turkmenistan, Haiti, Myanmar, Tajikistan,Afghanistan, United Kingdom, Tonga, Gambia, Cyprus, Ghana, Nauru, Senegal, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Equatorial Guinea, Malawi, Madagascar, Philippines, Turks and Caicos Islands, Monaco, Palau, Hong Kong, St. Vincent & The Grenadines, Eritrea, Mali, Guinea-Bissau, Falkland Islands, Iraq, Syrian Arab Republic, Hungary, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cambodia, Burundi, United States Virgin Islands, Seychelles, North Korea, Angola, Anguilla, Belgium, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, Zambia, Bermuda, Saint Helena, Gabon, Liberia, Costa Rica, Micronesia, Uzbekistan, Dominica, Aruba, Ukraine, Comoros, Romania, Andorra, India, Belize, Sudan, Taiwan, Israel, Yemen, British Indian Ocean Territory, Grenada, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Czech Republic, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Palestinian Territory, Malta, Togo, Solomon Islands, Netherlands Antilles, France, Republic of the Congo , Sao Tome and Principe, Timor-Leste, Somalia, British Virgin Islands, Islamic Republic of Iran, Djibouti, Mauritania, Vietnam, Montserrat, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Samoa, South Georgia, Pitcairn, Russian Federation, Ireland, Denmark, Mozambique, Chad, Wallis and Futuna, and Burkina Faso.
Policy on Anonymity and Security
You can’t play anonymously on Slots Village. Before you can withdraw your funds, you will be required to verify your identity by submitting relevant documents. Additionally, this casino strictly adheres to the anti-money laundering legal requirements in the countries where it operates.
When it comes to security, Slots Villages covers the basics. It employs SSL encryption and has a policy of making sure that no one is involved in fraudulent activities. The use of phone number verification during account registration is also a good way to ascertain that all players in the casino are real people. It is the responsibility of players, though, to make sure that their usernames and passwords are properly secured.
License and Regulation
Slots Village is a licensed online casino. It is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Player support on Slots Village is provided through email, at email@example.com. The casino supposedly provides live chat support (as mentioned in some pages of the site), but we couldn’t find this live chat facility. Support is available 24/7.
Pros and Cons
- Huge collection of games from numerous online game software providers
- Numerous bonuses and promotions
- Offers live dealer games
- Non-US casino
- Does not allow players to maintain account balances and withdraw in bitcoins
- No provably fair games