If you have just read some of our recent reviews, it would be understandable if you think Miami Club Casino looks familiar. That’s because it’s like a dark purple version of Red Stag Casino. It is a casino that can played in “instant play” or download options. You can enjoy the games by signing up for an account and playing with your web browser or you can download its desktop app. This review, however, is more on the web-based gaming aspects of Miami Club Casino.
Miami Club Casino’s 178-strong game collection could use some addition. It’s relatively limited especially since many other similar casinos offer several hundreds of games. Nevertheless, the games are good enough to suit varying preferences. You can find several slots, baccarat, roulette, poker, blackjack, and a few casual games. There are no live games, though.
The casino attracts players with its numerous bonuses and promotions. You can get multiple deposit match bonuses as part of the welcome package and generous reload and daily deposit bonuses. Miami Club also has a VIP program that grants points for accumulated wagers.
Moreover, this casino accepts bitcoins and a couple of other cryptocurrencies. It supports a good number of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. It’s a promising gambling site that can get even better with further improvements.
Getting a Miami Club Casino account involves a four-step process. First, you have to click on the Sign-Up button on the upper right corner of the site and select your country from a dropdown list. After which, you have to fill out a form that asks for your email address, username, password, and currency. You then have to fill out personal details form, which requires you to enter your title (Mr/Ms/Mrs), first name, last name, and date of birth. The last form is for your address and contact details. You will have to type in your city, state/province, ZIP code, and phone number. Indicate that you accept the casino’s Terms and Conditions before you click on the Submit button.
After clicking on the Submit button, your account is instantly created and you are automatically logged in. You don’t have to go through an email verification process to be able to log in. Still, Miami Club Casino will send you an account activation email. You still have to do the account verification, apparently, as you will not be able to access the full features of your account without the account activation.
It took us around a minute to complete the registration process. It could have been faster if we didn’t encounter errors while inputting our details. For instance, we had to re-enter our password because the form asks for a password with alphanumeric characters and at least one capital letter. The form is also somewhat “smart” as it can detect errors in some fields, the phone number and ZIP code, for example. If you enter a ZIP code that does not appear to match the format used in the country you selected (in the first step of the account signup), the system will not allow you to proceed with the process.
Miami Club Casino User Interface
To go to your profile page, click on the account icon on the upper right corner of the site. Doing this will show/hide a menu with the following options: View Profile, Deposit, Withdraw, Rewards, Deposit Account History, Withdrawal Account History, Casino Mail, Download Version, and Sign-Out.
There’s virtually nothing you can edit or update in your Profile page. The personal details you entered during account registration are apparently permanent. If you need to change them, you have to contact Support to facilitate the necessary modifications. The only editable field in the Profile page is the one for the player Nickname.
If you want to change your password, click on the Change Your Password link in the Profile page.
Miami Club Casino has its own email system. You can only use it to send messages to and receive messages from the casino’s Support team, though.
There is no “gambling limits” section (the feature that allows players to set wager/loss limits and temporary account deactivation) in the user interface of this casino. However, you can request for the implementation of a self-exclusion period (voluntary temporary deactivation of account) by contacting Support.
The casino may only be viewed in English. It serves players in different countries worldwide, but it does not come with other language options.
Miami Club Casino Games
The games on this casino are presented according to the following main categories: 3-Reel Slots, Video Slots, Video Poker, Blackjack, Table Games, and Others.
- The 3-Reel Slots category had 33 games when we did this review. These games only have 1 payline, but they come with progressive jackpots.
- There were 99 games in the Video Slots category. These slot games have 5, 7, 9, 12, 20, and 25 paylines.
- For Video Poker, we found 23 games including Aces and Faces, All American Poker, Deuces Wild, Double Joker, Deuces and Joker, Jacks or Better, Tens or Better, and Joker Poker.
- The Blackjack category featured 8 games namely, Atlantic City Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, Perfect Pairs Blackjack, Vegas Single Deck, Vegas Strip Blackjack, and Progressive Blackjack.
- There were 13 games in the Table Games category. These include variants of roulette, blackjack, and poker.
- Lastly, the Other Games category had two games: keno and Reel Poker Slots.
You need to have Adobe Flash Player on your web browser to play the games on Miami Club Casino.
There’s nothing to complain about the game loading time, aesthetics/graphics, and audio of the games. They range from decent to good. Some are excellent, but there are those that look outdated.
Most games have the Demo Now option or the equivalent of Play for Fun button in other online casinos. This means that Miami Club Casino allows free playing. When you play through the Demo Now option, you will be granted an initial balance of 3,000 USD. This is “play money,” though, and will not allow you to win real money prizes.
Note: the Demo Now option disappears when you log in to your account. If you to try the games without making a deposit or using real money, log out of your account or do it before you sign up for an account.
Miami Club Casino Game Software and Fairness
WGS Technology, which is previously known as Vegas Technology, is the creator of the gaming software used on Miami Club Casino. The games are not provably fair, but we don’t have issues with this considering that WGS is one of the well-known gaming software companies around. The casino guarantees that the games make use of a certified and audited Random Number Generator.
Is Miami Club Casino Mobile-Friendly?
Being mobile-friendly is one of the best attributes of Miami Club Casino. It does not have a separate mobile version of its website. Instead, with its responsive web design, it automatically adjusts its layout to be suitable to the display/screen size of the device used to access it. It has no mobile app for Android and iOS devices, but its browser-based gaming is good enough even for playing on mobile browsers.
Currencies Used and Methods for Deposits and Withdrawals
Miami Club Casino only uses the US dollar (USD) as the currency for maintaining account balances. You can deposit in other currencies including bitcoins, but they will automatically be converted into USD according to the prevailing interest rates.
Miami Club Casino supports several methods for making deposits. These include debit/credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), Neteller, Skrill, Neosurf, EcoPayz, Sofort, and PaysafeCard. Of course, players can also make deposits in bitcoin. It also allows bitcoin cash and litecoin deposits. The minimum amount required for every deposit ranges from 1 USD (Neosurf) to 25 USD (for most other payment methods). There are no fees imposed on deposit transactions.
For withdrawals, the methods available are bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Ecopayz, check, and bank wire transfer. Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, and Ecopayz withdrawals don’t have fees. For check and wire transfer withdrawals, the fees are 30 USD and 60 USD respectively. Withdrawals are generally processed within 48 hours for most methods, except for check and bank wire transfer. The latter two methods entail 5 and 10-day (business days) waiting times.
Miami Club Casino is a great option for bitcoin users as it allows both deposits and withdrawals in bitcoins.
Bonuses, Promotions, and VIP Program
This online casino offers several bonuses and promotions. Here’s a summary:
- 5,000 USD Cash Cow. This is a month-long tournament that offers up to 5,000 USD in prizes, including the possibility of winning 1,500 USD instantly.
- 800 USD Welcome Bonus Package. This bonus is divided as follows:
- 100% First Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- 100% Second Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- 100% Third Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- 100% Fourth Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- 100% Fifth Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- 100% Sixth Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- 100% Seventh Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- 100% Eighth Deposit Bonus of Up to 100 USD
- Daily Reload Bonus. This daily bonus is applicable on the first deposit you make for the day at the rates listed below. You need a minimum deposit amount of 10 USD to avail of this bonus.
- 110% for the first deposit made on a Sunday
- 75% for the first deposit made on a Monday
- 70% for the first deposit made on a Tuesday
- 90% for the first deposit made on a Wednesday
- 75% for the first deposit made on a Thursday
- 100% for the first deposit made on a Friday
- 85% for the first deposit made on a Saturday
- Daily Deposit Bonus. This is different from the daily reload bonus. Here, you can get 20% to 45% deposit match bonus any time of the day depending on your player account level. You can obtain the bonus by clicking on the corresponding radio buttons.
- 25% Rebate Bonus. This is a no deposit bonus available to players who have at least 2,000 rewards points. You have to contact Support to get this bonus. The wagering requirement is 20x the bonus amount.
- Rewards Points. Miami Club Casino provides rewards points based on the amount wagered and the player level. Accumulated reward points can then be redeemed for cash at a rate of 1 USD for every 1,000 points.
Miami Club Casino has a five-level (player level) VIP program called the Miami Club. The welcome bonus package, rewards points, and daily deposit bonuses are part of the perks that come with the VIP club.
Does Miami Club Casino Accept US Players?
Miami Club Casino only lists the following restricted countries: Australia, Canada, France, the United Kingdom, Israel, and the Netherlands. The casino does accept players from the United States. However, in states that have stricter gambling laws, Miami Club Casino reserves the right to refuse new player registrations. Examples of such states are Missouri, New York, Washington, Maryland, New Jersey, and Louisiana.
Bear in mind that signing up for an account from a restricted country, including territories or jurisdictions that expressly prohibit online gambling, can result to account termination and the forfeiture of the funds therein. As such, it is advisable to clarify if the casino really accepts players from your location by contacting Support.
Policy on Anonymity, Privacy and Security
Even though Miami Club Casino accepts bitcoin deposits, you cannot take advantage of the anonymity that comes with bitcoins if you play on this casino as it has a policy of verifying the identity of its players. In particular, the casino verifies the credit card used by players to make sure that they really own the card or the online wallet account used.
Miami Club Casino, however, guarantees the privacy of player account details. It uses https or SSL encryption to protect the data exchanged between the players and the casino’s servers. Additionally, to protect player accounts from unauthorized access, a standard session timeout is imposed. After a period of inactivity (around 3 to 5 minutes), logged in accounts are automatically logged out.
Casino License and Regulation
Miami Club Casino is operated by Deckmedia N.V. Casinos, one of the largest and oldest online casino operators in the world. It’s also arguably among the most successful online gaming companies. Interestingly, the Miami Club Casino website does not present this information.
Miami Club Casino Player Support
If you have questions, complaints, or problems concerning your account, contact Miami Club Casino’s support staff through email or live chat. Send your message directly to email@example.com. Fof live chat, click on the persistent live chat button on the right side of the site. You will be interacting initially with an AI bot, which will try to answer your questions if it’s within its scope. You will then be transferred to a human support staff if your questions are beyond the abilities of the bot to address.
Miami Club Casino is open 24/7 throughout the year to address questions and other concerns.
Pros and Cons
- Accepts players from the United States
- Provides a long list of bonuses and promotions
- 24/7 customer support, with a responsive live chat facility
- Supports bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and also accept bitcoin cash and litecoin
- No provably fair games
- Games require Adobe Flash Player
- Relatively few games, no live games, very limited casual games