Fortunejack.com is one of the leading online gambling sites that use cryptocurrency. It is run by people who have been in the industry for 20 years handling several online and brick and mortar casinos in Eastern Europe. Although it’s not surprising, it’s worth mentioning that the team behind this online casino is indeed proud of their work based on their website’s “about us” page.
They claim to lead the way and revolutionize crypto-currency gambling. The site is said to have been created and maintained by top software developers. They even go as far as claiming that they offer the “best, most secure, and most innovative games” for newbies and experienced players. They also emphasize their commitment to satisfying players by adapting to new technologies and offering honest games and a system that has integrity.
Hassle Free Registration
You need to register for an account at Fortunejack.com if you want to play any of the games. Click the “join now” button on the upper right side of the page. Fill up the fields that ask for your username, email address, country and password. The email field is optional but it’s recommended that you fill it out (with a valid address) as you would need it in case you need to reset your password.
There’s a captcha on the right side of the registration page. Type what’s written on the captcha and click on the box that says you accept the terms and conditions and that you are over 18. If you do not wish to receive any emails about the site’s new games, promotions and giveaways, click on the other box too. Click the “register” button and you will be automatically taken to your account page. This is where you can view your balance, make deposits and withdrawals, as well as make P2P or player to player transfers.
Wide Selection of Games
As of this Fortunejack.com review writing, there are over 1500 games to choose from on the site. They are listed in various categories so it would be more convenient to find what you’re looking for. Its search feature comes in handy if you have a specific game in mind. Type the name of the game on the search field to load it faster.
The slot category has the most number of games with 266. Some of the games that you can find here are Rockstar, 2 Million B.C. Gold Diggers, Royal Reels, and Greedy Goblins. Other games are Fruit Zen, The True Sheriff, Mega Gems and More Gold Diggin. Fortunejack.com has slot games from known online game providers such as Endorphina, Betsoft, ALP and EGT. Aside from browsing on all the games under slots, you may also narrow the list based on the game provider by clicking the name.
Under the jackpot category, there are 24 games to choose from including Good Girl Bad Girl, IT Came from Venus JP Plus, Mega Gems, Fortune Wheeland, Tycoon Plus and Chase the Cheese. Mr. Vegas, Glam Life, Jackpot Jamba and Pharaoh King are more games on the list.
The live dealers, roulette and live games categories have seven games each. Under the live dealers category, there’s Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Texas Hold’em Poker, Live Caribbean Poker, Live Sicbo, Live Bacarrat and Live Dragon Tiger.
American Roulette, Common Draw Roulette and VIP European Roulette are some of the games under the roulette category. Under live games, some of the games listed are Texas Poker, Caribbean Poker and Dragon Tiger.
The poker category has the second most number of games on the list next to slot, although not so close as it only has 34 games. Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild and Pyramid Aces and Faces are some of the games in this category.
There are 12 games under the blackjack category. This includes Single Deck Blackjack, American Blackjack, VIP American Blackjack, 21 Burn Blackjack and Super 7 Blackjack. There are a couple of games under the lottery category and they are Bingo and Keno. At this time, while writing this Fortunejack.com review, there’s only one game under betting and it’s Binary Traders. There’s also only one dice game.
Fortunejack Live Games
Fortunejack has a good selection of live games which include Live Roulette, Dragon Tiger, Live SICBO, Live Baccarat, Caribbean Poker, Live Blackjack, and Texas Poker. Just like other top online casinos, it’s possible to set the live video feed for the live games to a lower quality to suit slower Internet connections.
Proprietary Gaming Software
Fortunejack.com’s gaming platform is maintained by its team of software professionals. As mentioned, the people responsible for running this online casino site have been handling various gambling sites and businesses for over 20 years and this includes their software developers. In fact, this team operates two software development companies. They are Steady Logic and Gambletec, Inc.
We didnt found any complaints or issues written against Fortunejack casino. While the site doesn’t list the other casino sites maintained by the team behind this one, it’s “about us” page mentions that this includes leading casinos in Eastern Europe.
Responsive on Mobile Device and Tablets
At the time of writing this Fortunejack.com review, there’s no available iOS or Android application that you can install on your mobile device or tablet to play the games. However, you can easily access the site by typing its address on your mobile’s web browser, just like how you would normally access it on your computer’s browser. The mobile version of this casino is 100% responsive:
Multiple Cryptocurrencies Supported
Fortunejack.com is an online casino site that uses various cryptocurrencies but bitcoin (BTC) is set as the default. It also supports other cryptocurrencies like LTC, XDG, CLAM, NVC, DASH, PPC, NMC, TDD, XMR, DOGE, and FJC. Lately Fortunejack added those coins: 1) Monero 2) Dogecoin 3) Zcash 4) Etherium 5) Litecoin 6) Dash
Maximum Payout and Withdrawals
Fortunejack.com’s maximum payout is not posted on the site. However, it’s stated that it has enough coins to pay the maximum amount that players may win in a day. Withdrawal, on the other hand, can be instantly completed although there might be instances when it can take some time with big amounts involved. The minimum withdrawal and deposit amounts are similar at 1 mBTC.
Fortunejack Sign-up Bonus and More Promos!
- Fortunejack.com offers 110% bonus on your first deposit up to 3 BTC. This is higher than what other online casino sites offer as others only give up to 1 BTC. In order to cash out your bonus and winnings, you should wager 40 times of its original amount. Other sites usually only require wagering 35 times of the bonus to withdraw.
- The site also has a loyalty program that gives added combo point value, dice lossback, poker rakeback and personal representative depending on your membership level. You automatically join the Loyalty Membership upon your first deposit. You get points when you play and your membership level gets higher as you accumulate points.
- There’s also Jack’s Favorite that rewards players that wager at least 0.2 BTC on binary trader, keno, fortune slot, video poker, blackjack, endorphina slot, fortune wheel, live games and at least 1 BTC on dice. These rewards include 10 free spins on Fortune Slot, 3 boosted rounds on Keno and 2 BTC GTD Bingo ticket.
- Weekly promos and currently, it has Unlucky Jack that gives back 20% of the net loss of three chosen players and Most Active Chat User that gives out bitcoins to five of the most active chat users. Get the updates on their latest promos by clicking Fortunejack promotions page.
License and Security, Provably Fair and House Edge
Fortunejack.com has a provably fair system. According to the site, all of their games are provably fair and players can verify that the games are played fairly. A detailed explanation on that can be found here.
Fortunejack.com has a 1% house edge dice game with an auto roll, which is low!
Fortunejack.com is fully licensed by the Law of Saint Kitts and Nevis. The site is secured as it requires your login credentials in order to access your account. It also has several security seals that can be found at the bottom part of the site including McAfee Secure, AskGamblers Certificate of Trust and GoDaddy Security.
The site also employs Cloudflare’s DDoS protection to make sure that downtimes are avoided or reduced to the least possible number of instances.
24/7 Customer Support
While there’s no available phone number at Fortunejack.com’s website, they have other customer support options available 24/7. There’s the chat option that you can access by clicking on the live support button that you can see on the lower right side of every page on the site.
They also have an online form that you could fill up. Click the “support” option on the upper right side of the page or “contact us” at the bottom. You may also send them an email at email@example.com.
Fortunejack.com has two supported languages; English and Russian. You can change the language through the button on the upper right side of the site.
Social Media and Other Helpful Links
You can always stay updated about Fortunejack.com by following their official social media accounts. Like their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter. You may also find them on Reddit. Make sure to read their terms and conditions before using the site. Take time to read the rules of every game as well so you’ll know how they work.
Fortunejack.com Pros and Cons
- No geographical restrictions allowing players from all over the world to play as long as online gambling is not prohibited in the players’ respective jurisdictions.
- 24/7 customer support so you can get help via email, chat or through their online form anytime.
- Low minimum deposit and withdrawal at 1 mBTC.
- Up to 3 BTC first deposit bonus.
- Accepts other crypto-currencies including litecoin, clam, peercoin, monero, dogecoin, dash, reddcoin, FJC, and novacoin.
- 100% first deposit bonus up to 3 BTC, which is higher than what other sites offer.
- Responsive website that’s conveniently accessible on mobile devices and tablets.
- Security seals and affiliations with authoritative online gambling sites.
- Cloudflare DDoS protection.
- No phone support available.
- Wagering requirements for bonus to be available for withdrawal is higher at 40 times.
- The text of the website can be a bit difficult to read because of the size and color.