BTC-Casino.io is easily one of the most popular bitcoin casinos out there and it has been gaining a lot of attention ever since it launched back in 2014. With a wide variety of casino games such as bitcoin slots and good use of different gaming structures such as Igrosoft and NetEnt.
|Name||Games||Provably Fair?||Deposit Bonus||Currencies||international||Visit|
Unfortunately, this BTC Casino review will have to point out that the website is only for non-US players and is available only to European nations such as the UK, Italy and Spain.
Different Ways to Register
At the time of writing this BTC-Casino.io review, there are a total of 154 BTC-Casino.io games with a few more on the way. However, the vast majority of these are slots. The games are from Novomatic, NetEnt, and Igrosoft but there is a category for other bitcoin slot games from other gaming structures such as Playtech. There is also a separate category for table games and bitcoin dice games.
- Novomatic – There are 53 Novomatic games and all of them play out fairly the same. Some of the new ones include Show Girls and Cinderella. Some of the more popular games include Pharaoh’s Gold III and Lucky Lady’s Charm. All of the slot games have five columns and 9 different winning lines. Games include: Lucky Lady’s Charm, Show Girls, Marco Polo, Pharaoh’s Gold III, Ultra Hot Deluxe and Aztec Treasure.
- NetEnt – There were 42 different slot machine games available from NetEnt at the time this BTC-Casino.io review was written. These are flashier in comparison, with graphics inspired by movies like Aliens, Scarface and The Creature from the Black Lagoon. They’re also a bit more complex with a few gimmicks that allow you to earn a massive payout if you can keep winning several times in a row. Games include: Fisti Cuffs, Aliens, Scarface, Dead or Alive, Diamond Dogs, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest and Steam Tower.
- Igrosoft – There are only 16 Igrosoft games for the time being and all of them are simple slots. The games play much like the Novomatic entries but they load and play a bit faster. They also have similar bonus rounds that allow you to risk your winnings in order to earn a higher payout. Some games include: Crazy Monkey 2, Fruit Cocktail, Lucky Haunter, Rock Climber and Sweet Life 2.
- Others – Here you’ll find 40 different games but they are split into two types: slot games and a few select bitcoin poker games such as Jacks or Better poker and Joker Poker. This is the only section to play these card games. Many titles include: Diamond Trio, Double Joker Poker, Marlyns Poker II, Spirits of Aztec, American Poker II and Germinator.
- Table Games – There are two table games at the time of this BTC-Casino.io review. One is Roulette and the other is labeled as American Roulette. Other than the visual differences the only things that makes the former standout is its inclusion of French Roulette betting options that the American version lacks.
- Dice Games – There’s only one dice game available at the moment.
- One of the noticeable issues is the lack of variety with the games. BTC-Casino.io focuses almost entirely on BTC slots so you won’t get a lot of choices when it comes to table games. There are only two BTC roulette games and only one BTC dice game. The card games are hidden amongst the other slots as well so players who don’t navigate around much may not even know they’re there.
No Live Games
Unfortunately, there are no live games at BTC-Casino.io. However, there is a section for tournaments. It’s just a bummer that when we did this BTC-Casino.io review, it refuses to load so we couldn’t take a proper look at how it works. The Internet Archive Wayback Machine shows that it had instances of being online so we assume this section is not completely nonexistent.
Multiple Gaming Platforms
Games on BTC-Casino.io come from different gaming platforms including NetEnt and Novomatic. BTC-Casino.io uses software from Bestslotsgambling, a leading provider of software for online casinos. All of the games are purportedly tested by independent software testing company Technical Systems Testing. All of the games run in Flash so players will need to ensure their browser plugins are all properly working and updated.
Flash is notorious for being heavy on resources so you may encounter occasional freezing or crashes especially if your computer does not run on top specs. The FAQ page mentions this, saying that there can be technical hiccups from time to time. Fortunately there is a 24/7 chat support system in case something aggressively wrong happens.
Three Different Bonus Options
One area where BTC-Casino.io excels in is its bonus program. The welcome bonus alone gives players three options: get 20 comp points immediately upon registration, have all earned comp points multiplied by 4 within 24 hours or have your comp points automatically doubled after 72 hours.
Comp points function as promotional points and can later be converted into actual BTC currency.
But there’s more! – you can also join a lottery by depositing a minimum amount in order to obtain a ticket. Winning the top spot in the lottery automatically nets a player 2,500 comp points. There’s also a slot tournament that runs from Monday to Sunday, with an ever-increasing jackpot as the grand prize.
There are third party sites that say that free spins can be availed at BTC-Casino.io but nothing is specifically mentioned on the officially BTC-Casino.io site and, at the time this BTC-Casino.io review was written, there was no way to get these free spins.
Language Options, Countries accepted, Licensing and Regulation
While not overly impressive, BTC-Casino.io is available in other languages. At the time of writing the site can be viewed in English, Russian, Italian and Spanish.
BTC-Casino.io does not offer any information about its gaming license and the authority that regulates it. It would be fair to assume that it does not have the license similar to what other top bitcoin casinos have. A wiki page dedicated to it mentions that it is a licensed gabling site but it does not mention the license number and the authority that granted the license.
Fair and Secure Gaming with BTC-Casino.io?
BTC-Casino.io has a provably fair seal but unlike other bitcoin casinos, it does not present mechanisms through which players or other interested parties can test if the games are really provably fair. Also, the site’s Fair Gaming page does not highlight its being provably fair but only mentions that its gaming platforms have been independently tested to ensure fairness and reliability.
BTC-Casino.io also employs a strict no-spamming policy so players do not need to worry about emails bombarding their inboxes.
Accepted Currencies, Transactions Deposits/Withdrawals
BTC-Casino.io only accepts bitcoins (BTC) mostly used in mBTC denominations throughout the site.
Deposits are done instantly. Deposits cannot be canceled so they have to be withdrawn as regular payouts. Keep in mind that in doing so would mean that you will have to pay 20% of the initial deposit as a fee unless you fulfill the site’s wagering requirements of three wagers prior to withdrawal.
Deposits are done either by using the given QR code or the site’s generated wallet address.
Withdrawals on the other hand are a little bit different. Reverse flushing is available and for this BTC-Casino.io review it has been tested. This means the payouts are handled manually and at most take 24 hours before the bitcoins are transferred from the site to your digital wallet.
Not Optimized for Mobile Gaming
There is no Bitcoin mobile casino version of the site and unfortunately the website itself is not designed with a responsive code so it will appear the same way it does on mobile devices as it does on a desktop computer monitor.
Players will need to manually scroll to get around and the navigation menus are cluttered. Unfortunately, this is the biggest issue that this BTC-Casino.io review can identify as it limits players’ options to gamble on the device of their choice.
Even the desktop presentation has its issues. There are times where the game icons will cover the menu, making for a clunky navigation system around the site. This gets worse with mobile devices such as small smart phones but it can be worked around in tablets such as the iPad Pro or Galaxy Tab 4.
24/7 Customer Support
There is no contact page but there is a quick tab placed at the side for 24/7 customer support. This is purely chat support but serious issues may prompt the customer service representative to initiate a phone call in order for the problem to be resolved immediately.
Customer support is also very quick and responsive. Players won’t have to wait for long for questions or issues to be resolved. This is one area where the site has a big advantage over its competitors.
To get answers to the most frequently asked questions about BTC-Casino.io, go to the FAQ page or contact the site’s 24/7 chat support. There is also a page dedicated to explaining the website’s rules and the Terms and Conditions. For more information regarding the Provably Fair system and other security measures players can visit the Fair Gaming page.
BTC-Casino.io also offers an affiliate program which is tied together with CoinProfit.io.
Pros and Cons
- There is a wide variety of games coming from a wide assortment of gaming platforms. Many popular choices such as Germinator are available.
- Quick registration that can be done traditionally or via social media accounts.
- Player identity is kept anonymous through rigorous security measures and lack of strict requirements such as proof of ID or credit cards.
- You can play games using free credits to get a glimpse of how the site works before signing up for an account and depositing real bitcoins.
- Multiple sign up bonus options guarantee players can get the rewards they want in the way they want.
- Lottery and tournaments offer players numerous ways to gain more winnings.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Lack of responsive web design for mobile gaming purposes.
- Even on a desktop monitor the menus can get cluttered, with the game icons covering the navigation menu.
- Information is scattered in different pages, with links unconventionally placed at the bottom or top of the page instead of being together.
- Too much emphasis on slots; lack of other table games.
|Name||Games||Provably Fair?||Deposit Bonus||Currencies||international||Visit|