UPDATE July 24, 2018: Bitcasino.io now accepts Ethereum.
Bitcasino.io in a Nutshell
is a web based casino created exclusively for those who play using bitcoins. It claims to be the first ever licensed Bitcasino.io. It is one of the newer online casinos around but it is well-presented so even players who are new to bitcoins shouldn’t find it hard to figure out how to play on the site.
With more than 1500 games, Bitcasino.io is a big online casino featuring slots, poker, blackjack, rummy, lottery, and roulette. Players get to enjoy a 100% deposit bonus of up to 1 BCT as well as reload bonuses for the next deposits. The site gives away over 18,000 BTC in jackpots. Also, it is notable for having relatively fast deposit and withdrawal processes.
Bitcasino.io also features a sportsbook section. This allows players to place bets on live sports games and win bitcoins. It’s a great addition since live betting is considered as one of the easiest ways to accumulate bitcoins you can use for the bigger games that interest you.
Additionally, Bitcasino.io has live dealers that make for a more realistic playing experience. It’s just like playing at a real casino environment although you don’t have to groom yourself up and leave your room. Live dice and live lotto games can also be played.
Moreover, Bitcasino.io has a Raffles section. Raffles are regularly held, providing bitcoin prizes as well as tickets for doing certain actions on the website. The raffles are open to all players, from the newbies to the VIPs.
Bitcasino.io Registration/Signing Up
To play on Bitcasino.io, you need to register or sign up for an account. The site claims that registration would only take 15 seconds. That’s not an exaggeration. It is rather quick signing up for an account. You will instantly be able to access your account without the need to do any email verification or other forms of verification.
To register, you just have to click on the big green registration button near the upper right hand corner of the website. Fill out the fields on the online form that will be shown and click on the Register button. You will then be greeted by a page that will show you the bonuses and rewards you can take advantage of.
You can get a 100% 1st deposit bonus of up to 1000 mBTC and a 50% 2nd deposit bonus of up to 1000 mBTC. Reload bonuses, the bonuses given every time you make a deposit, are also available. You have to enable this feature first in your Deposit page.
The Bitcasino.io site is decently designed and easy on the eyes. There’s an orange navigation bar on top that resizes when the browser window is resized. The persistent tab for the game categories, on the other hand, also moves automatically to stay on top or always visible on the left side even as you scroll down through the list of games available.
Players can rate the games and the ratings are aggregated to present an average rating displayed alongside the games’ respective thumbnails. It would have been better, though, if Bitcasino.io could allow players to view games according to their ratings. At the moment, there seems to be no standard as to how the games are shown (neither alphabetical nor rating-based). Some players would want to pick the best-rated games so it would be great if only those highly-rated ones would appear on the first page.
The great thing about Bitcasino.io is that it allows non-registered visitors to their site to try the games without having to sign up or register for an account. They show “Fun” versions of their games that can be readily opened and played at a single click. You must have a decent Internet connection and adequately fast computer, though, or you will be disconnected from the server if your computer/connection is not that responsive.
Jackpot amounts (in mBTC value) are indicated below many of the games so it shouldn’t be difficult deciding on which games are worth pursuing.
Bitcasino.io also has various Jackpot Slots games (at least 38 games). Some of the most notable titles are Greedy Goblins, Mega Glam Life, The Dark Knight, Speed Cash, Mr. Vegas, Jackpot Jamba, Enchanted JP, Diamond Progressive, Tycoons Plus, Treasure Room, Major Millions, and Fruit Fiesta.
- For the Video Slots category, a wide assortment of games is included (478 as of this review’s writing). These include the Legend of Satoshi, Five Star Luxury, Money Farm, Power Dragon, Satoshi’s Secret, Sugar Pop, Rook’s Revenge, Dragon King, Fortune Panda, Reel Web of Darkness, Gold Trophy, Andre the Giant, Alaskan Fishing, Greener Pasteur, Under the Sea, and Wizard of Gems.
- There are also several Roulette games available (24 as of this review’s writing). These include American Roulette, Live Roulette, Premier Roulette Diamond, Zoom Roulette, French Roulette, Multiplayer Roulette, European Roulette, Common Draw Roulette, Live Automated Roulette, VIP American Roulette, Spingo, Playboy Multiplayer Roulette, and Playboy Multiplayer Live Roulette.
- When it comes to Table Games, there’s quite a number available (35 as of this review’s writing). The selection includes Pai Gow Poker, Red Dog, Casino Hold’em, various Baccarat games, Vegas Craps, Triple Pocket, Beat Me, Predictor, Mini Let It Ride, Live Dealer Europe, Live Dealer Asia, and Beer Fest.
- Dozens of Video Poker games are also available (57 as of this writing). These include Double Joker, Jacks or Better, Double Bonus Poker, Five Draw Poker, Tens or Better Multihand, All American Video Poker, Jackpot Poker, Poker Pursuit, Louisiana Double, Bonus Deuces, Double Bonus, Deuces and Jokers, Aces and Faces, Wild Deuces, Multihand Double Bonus, and Joker Poker.
- At the moment, there are only two games under the Multiplayer category. These are Multiplayer Avalon and Multiplayer Max Damage.
- Lastly, there are also some casual games on Bitcasino.io (6 at the moment). The games include Premier Trotting, Premier Racing, Germinator, Four by Four, Enchanted Words, and Crown and Anchor.
- The games can also be viewed according to their respective providers. Bitcasino.io has games from Quickfire, Netent, Gameart, Betsoft, Explosive, Takisto, Ezugi, Betgames, Slotmotion, Endorphina, Ply’n’Go, Tiger Games, and Booming.
The Software Bitcasino.io are Using
Bitcasino.io uses the CoinGaming.io bitcoin gaming platform. This robust gaming platform has been developed with inputs from designers, engineers, and lawyers (for compliance) and has a proven track record in being reliable, easy to use, and stable. It is touted as the leading software for white-label bitcoin-based casinos as well as for sportsbook solutions.
Last year, CoinGaming.io forged a partnership with XIN Gaming, an Asian slot developer and provider. It is now one of the widest-spanning online gaming platform.
There haven’t been significant complaints or issues raised against CoinGaming.io so far. However, it’s a little disappointing that it is difficult to find other online casinos that make use of this gaming platform. CoinGaming’s website also does not proudly mention its other game platform users.
Mobile Gaming with Bitcasino.io
Bitcasino.io is using a responsive web design. It automatically adjusts for the best fit when loaded on a mobile web browser. There’s no need to click on a mobile version link or to load a separate address to view a mobile version of the website. The smaller/mobile version of the website is adequately responsive and neatly laid out.
There are no issues when it comes to navigating the site on a mobile device. However, it is recommended using a device with around 5” of display. Good devices to use are the iPhone 6, Galaxy S6, and other big-screened smartphones, phablets, or tablets. Mid-range smartphones can also be used. Just make sure that they are responsive enough to deal with the games. Also, ascertain that the devices you use wouldn’t eventually lag after prolonged playing.
Virtually every element of the Bitcasino.io website works on mobile devices. Even the “Play for Fun” or trial versions of the games can be played on mobile devices. It does not use Flash so it shouldn’t be too heavy on the mobile device.
Unfortunately, Bitcasino.io does not have mobile apps for either iOS or Android. The Bitcasino.io app you will find on the Google Play Store is not related to Bitcasino.io. However, you can quickly load the Bitcasino.io site on your mobile device by scanning the QR code on the Mobile section of the site (screenshot provided).
Bitcasino.io Currency/Coins Accepted
Bitcasino.io is exclusively using bitcoins. No other currencies are accepted. Take note, however, that the site uses the mBTC denomination or 1/1000 of a BTC.
You need to have a bitcoin wallet, at the very least to start with Bitcasino.io. You will be depositing bitcoins into the Bitcasino.io system to be able to play. The minimum deposit is 1 mBTC. Just click on the “Cashier” button that should appear on the upper right hand corner of the site once you have logged in. You may start with an empty bitcoin wallet as you can just obtain bitcoins through the “Cashier” page.
Instructions on how to deposit and obtain additional bitcoins are given on the Cashier page. There are even links to the different sites where you can get bitcoins, including the corresponding bitcoin addresses you can use to make deposits. You can obtain bitcoins from within the Bitcasino.io site through an online exchange (map presented), Localbitcoins.com, and Bitcoin ATM.
If you already want to withdraw your bitcoins, just proceed to the Withdraw tab and specify the amount you want to withdraw and the address to which the amount will be transferred. It’s a straightforward process. Withdrawals are completed within 24 hours. This part of the site is also relatively very responsive.
Bitcasino.io Maximum Payout
50 BTC per week. Winnings higher than 50 BTC will be paid in installment at 50 BTC per week until the amount is fully paid. Visit this link for more information: https://bitcasino.io/about/terms-and-conditions
Bitcasino.io Customer Support
You can contact Bitcasino.io’s management through the persistent Help Center button on the right side of the site. There’s the option for a live chat that you can use by logging into Facebook account or by signing up for an account. There’s also an online contact form available. You need to enter your valid email address here to be able to receive replies from Bitcasino.io.
** The Help Center button may look like an ad so you may not realize that it’s actually a helpful button tucked on the side of the site.
Bitcasino.io Signup Bonus
Called the welcome bonus, Bitcasino.io offers a signup bonus of 1000 mBTC or 1 BTC.
Bitcasino.io offers a 100% first deposit bonus of up to 1000 mBTC and a 50% second deposit bonus with a maximum amount of also 1000 mBTC. For the succeeding deposits, 25% bonus is given, similarly up to 1000 mBTC.
VIP rewards are also offered to loyal players. The rewards are usually electronic items such as smart TVs, entertainment systems, laptops, and printers.
Bitcasino.io is proven to be a provably fair online casino. It claims to have undergone compliance testing from Gaming Laboratories International (GLI). So far, there are no reviews or accusations that disprove Bitcasino.io’s claim of being provably fair.
**No Manual Flushing is available in this casino
Bitcasino.io Gambling License and Security
Bitcasino.io is a regulated and licensed online gambling site. Its gaming operations is licensed by the government of Montenegro under gaming license # 0042 as well as by the Government of Curacao under gaming license # 8048/JAZ2013-008. Complaints and instances of breaches of the terms and conditions shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of courts in Montenegro. You can read more here. According to the license, BitCasino cannot accept US players but you can check our list of US Bitcoin Casinos to choose a proper gambling site for you.
Bitcasino.io carries a Cobalt Security seal. This seal indicates a proactive and serious effort on the part of the site owner to ensure application security. All sensitive information provided by players to the Bitcasino.io system are safeguarded through SSL encryption.
Bitcasino.io uses the English language by default but you can switch the site’s language to:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Bahasa Indonesia
- and Japanese.
Some Helpful Links
To learn more about how Bitcasino.io works, you can visit the site’s Terms & Conditions page. You can also read more about bitcoin gambling through the guide available on the site. If you want to play at the Sportsbook section, be sure to read about the rules.
You can also interact with the people behind Bitcasino.io through its social media accounts. Read and send tweets to the official Bitcasino.io Twitter account. Get various relevant information about the Bitcasino.io on its official Facebook page.
Pros and Cons
- Neat presentation – the layout is intuitive and the different sections are responsive.
- The site’s responsive web design ensures that it looks good regardless of the size of the display of the device used to load it.
- Players who don’t want to sign up for an account can still try the games through the “Play for Fun” button. This feature works on most mobile devices. Flash plugin not needed.
- Different opportunities to earn small amounts of bitcoins that can be used in the actual games.
- Quick registration without having to share sensitive information like credit card numbers. The registration process only requires a username, email address, birthdate, and password.
- Support for anonymous gambling.
- Live online chat support
- The welcome bonus of 1000 mBTC is relatively small. Other gambling sites offer higher welcome or signup bonuses.
- The bonuses have a prescription period (30 days only). You need to be mindful of this time limit otherwise your bonuses will expire.
- No clear rules or specific examples on the withholding of withdrawals and the unilateral deduction of bitcoins from players’ accounts over cases of abuse or incorrect use. “Incorrect use” and “abused” use of bonuses are not clearly defined.
Casino bonuses are not accepted in the Sportsbook and Poker games. Using such bonuses for these games would invalidate the bonuses.
110% Deposit bonus voucher: BCR110